· Limiting the number of people in the salons with strategic scheduling of appointments.
· Practicing social distancing of at least 6 feet between workstations, except for when a stylist is performing a service with a guest, under the guidelines of the CDC and the State Board of Cosmetology.
· Requiring all employees to wear face masks when working with guests.
· Allowing additional time for State Board required disinfecting and sanitizing of work areas and tools between every guest. This is something our industry has always required, but we are prepared to go above and beyond for the health and safety of our guests and team members.
· Sanitation of all high touch areas in the salons at regular intervals throughout our business hours. These include, but are not limited to, handrails, credit card terminals, doorknobs, counters, bathrooms, faucets, etc.
· Our waiting area and refreshment bars will be temporarily closed to eliminate gatherings of groups of people and to help prevent contamination.
· We ask that all guests remain in their vehicles until their stylist has sanitized their workstations and is ready to greet their guest. We will have texting capabilities set up for our guests to message the salon upon arrival to “check-in” for their appointment.
· Requiring all guests to bring in and wear their own face mask when coming to the salon for an appointment.
· Performing touchless, infrared temperature checks of all our employees and guests prior to entering the salons for their scheduled appointments. This is a Minimum Basic Reopening requirement under our State Mandate. Anyone who has a temperature reading over 99 degrees will not be permitted to work or have a service.
· We will not be permitting any employee or guest who is exhibiting symptoms of Covid19 coronavirus to enter the salons. Symptoms are listed on the CDC’s official website.
· We ask that no visitors come with our guests for their reserved appointments to help limit the amount of people in the building as we stay within our spacing restrictions. If a child has an appointment, we ask that only one parent accompany the child for their service and no other children.
· Performing as many of our Guest Care services as possible chairside (within social distancing protocols) while our guests are receiving technical services. These Guest Care services include reserving your next appointment, recommending and pulling retail items, and completing checkout. This will help eliminate a wait at Front Desk Areas and streamline our Guests’ visits.
· Limiting our payment options to card only to help limit handling of paper between guests and salon team members (i.e cash, check, etc.).
· Offering customized services to assist any time-conscious guests get in and out of the salon in a timely manner.
· Temporarily suspending all facial waxing, lash extension, makeup, and airbrush tanning services in salons.