Covid19 2021 Updates:
1. Masks/facial coverings in our salons for guests and employees are now RECOMMENDED instead of required. Any guest or employee who still personally chooses to wear a face mask in our buildings is more than welcome to do so.
We will still maintain our industry’s high standard of sanitation for capes, aprons, towels, work stations, implements, and high touch areas in our buildings. We will also keep our plexiglass up around our front desks for the time being and accessible hand sanitizer at multiple spots in the salons.
2. Our waiting area in the salon is open. Come inside to check-in for your appointment and feel free to shop around while you wait.
3. If you are feeling unwell, please prioritize your health and reschedule your appointment.
4. Guests receiving lash extension services in our Macon salon location are still required to wear a face mask for the duration of their service.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment to ensure you receive your full service. We recommend that you book your next appointment prior to leaving the salon so that we can be sure to accommodate your schedule.
If you are running late, we will do everything possible to accommodate you. If you are excessively late, please keep in mind that we may need to reschedule your appointment.
- We regret that we cannot be responsible for loss or damage to personal articles.
- Please keep all valuable items with you during your service.
- Salons can potentially be a dangerous place for children (i.e. sharp shears, hot tools, chemicals, etc), therefore we ask that no children accompany you to your appointment unless they are receiving a service as well.
- Please advise our staff of any allergies or sensitivities you may have.
- Our employees work as a team. If for any reason you are uncomfortable with the service provider you have reserved, another team member can be made available to you.
- No pets are allowed in the salon.
We know things happen and we understand that the occasional last minute cancellation will happen from time to time. We will continue to track guests’ last minute cancellations and no shows. If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment or cancel it with less than 5 hours’ notice more than 2 times, our system will now “flag” your account and we will require a prepaid deposit of half of the estimated service amount to reserve a future appointment time. Or you may choose to be taken care of as a walk-in guest at either of our salon locations. A walk-in guest will be taken care of on a first come, first serve basis.
We hope this policy will help to cut down on no-shows and last minute cancellations and, therefore, allow us to accommodate more of our guests and continue to offer the best B. Monroe Experience. You may notify us of cancellation via phone call, voicemail, email, or Facebook Message.
All prices are subject to change at the discretion of management.
Tipping is left to the discretion of our clients. Tips can be added to credit card charges. Gift certificates do not include gratuities.
Methods Of Payment
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, & AmEx as well as cash or debit cards and personal checks. We do not accept third party checks. There will be a $35.00 returned check fee in addition to the returned amount for any returned checks on our account.
If you are dissatisfied with a service you have received, we are happy to provide you with the opportunity to return to the salon for us to redo the service. Redos are scheduled exactly like regular appointments and are provided at no charge. The only qualification that we make in providing redos is that you call to schedule the redo within one week of the original service and that the redo be scheduled with the same stylist who provided the service. However, in the case that the original stylist has no time available, or if you feel that the technician is unable to provide the service, an exception may be made and the redo may be scheduled with another technician. We do not offer refunds for any hair services. B. Monroe Salon will not be liable nor redo hair color that has been done outside of our salon.
Retail Return Policy
Thank you for shopping with us! Haircare products may be exchanged with an original receipt within 14 days of original purchase if they are unopened, only used once, or otherwise approved by management. Skin care, makeup, and lashes are FINAL SALE.
We are happy to offer an exchange or store credit for Boutique items purchased from us within 14 days of the purchase date. Shipping charges are not refundable. Store credit expires 30 days from the date issued. In the event the item shows wear, damage, or altered in any way, the item will not be eligible for exchange. Shoes, jewelry, and intimates may not be exchanged and are FINAL SALE. Merchandise offered at a special discounted sales price and special order items are FINAL SALE and cannot be exchanged for store credit.
Prices and services may vary per location and are subject to change without notice. Please consult your service provider.