Covid19 2021/2022 Updates:
1. Masks are no longer required for our employees by the Cosmetology State Board, nor do we require them for our guests.
Should any employee or guest personally choose to still wear a mask when working/visiting the salon, they are free to do so. No judgment here.
2. We are not requiring our guests to disclose their vaccination status when visiting our salons. We ask that our guests respect our employees’ personal and private health choices as well. This is a highly personal matter for any individual and should NOT be discussed.
3. If any guest would feel more comfortable with their stylist wearing a mask for the duration of their personal service in our salons, our stylists will happily wear one for you upon request.
4. If you are feeling unwell, please prioritize your health and reschedule your appointment.
5. We will always maintain our industry’s high standard of sanitation for capes, aprons, towels, workstations, implements, and high touch areas in our buildings.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment to ensure you receive your full service. We recommend that you book your next appointment prior to leaving the salon so that we can be sure to accommodate your schedule.
If you are running late, we will do everything possible to accommodate you. If you are excessively late, please keep in mind that we may need to reschedule your appointment.
- We regret that we cannot be responsible for loss or damage to personal articles.
- Please keep all valuable items with you during your service.
- Salons can potentially be a dangerous place for children (i.e. sharp shears, hot tools, chemicals, etc), therefore we ask that no children accompany you to your appointment unless they are receiving a service as well.
- Please advise our staff of any allergies or sensitivities you may have.
- Our employees work as a team. If for any reason you are uncomfortable with the service provider you have reserved, another team member can be made available to you.
- No pets are allowed in the salon.
We know things happen and we understand that the occasional last minute cancellation will happen from time to time. We will continue to track guests’ last minute cancellations and no shows. If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment or cancel it with less than 5 hours’ notice more than 2 times, our system will now “flag” your account and we will require a prepaid deposit of half of the estimated service amount to reserve a future appointment time. Or you may choose to be taken care of as a walk-in guest at either of our salon locations. A walk-in guest will be taken care of on a first come, first serve basis.
We hope this policy will help to cut down on no-shows and last minute cancellations and, therefore, allow us to accommodate more of our guests and continue to offer the best B. Monroe Experience. You may notify us of cancellation via phone call, voicemail, email, or Facebook Message.
All prices are subject to change at the discretion of management.
Tipping is left to the discretion of our clients. Tips can be added to credit card charges. Gift certificates do not include gratuities.
Methods Of Payment
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, & AmEx as well as cash or debit cards and personal checks. We do not accept third party checks. There will be a $35.00 returned check fee in addition to the returned amount for any returned checks on our account.
We do not offer refunds for any hair services. If you are dissatisfied with a service you have received, you must let us know within 7 days of your initial appointment and we require that you return to the salon so that your hair can be visually inspected. We are happy to provide you with the opportunity to return to the salon for us to redo the service. Redos are scheduled exactly like regular appointments with the original stylist and are provided at no charge. However, in the case that the original stylist has no time available, or if you feel that the original stylist is unable to provide the service, an exception may be made and the redo may be scheduled with another stylist. B. Monroe Salon will not be liable nor redo hair color that has been done outside of our salon. Please keep in mind, using box color or going from darker to lighter tones may result in more than one service to achieve your desired result.
Retail Return Policy
Haircare products may be exchanged with an original receipt within 14 days of original purchase if they are unopened, only used once, or otherwise approved by management. Skin care, makeup, and lashes are FINAL SALE.
We are happy to offer an exchange or store credit for In-Salon Boutique items purchased from us within 14 days of the purchase date. Shipping charges are not refundable. Store credit expires 30 days from the date issued. In the event the item shows wear, damage, or altered in any way, the item will not be eligible for exchange. Shoes, jewelry, and intimates may not be exchanged and are FINAL SALE. Merchandise offered at a special discounted sales price and special order items are FINAL SALE and cannot be exchanged for store credit.
Prices and services may vary per location and are subject to change without notice. Please consult your service provider.