We are hiring for a Marketing Strategist/Boutique Coordinator for B. Monroe Salon & Boutique!
B. Monroe Marketing Strategist/Boutique Coordinator
Summary of Position: To maximize our marketing reach to build sales, engagement, and recognition for B. Monroe Salons and Boutique. To showcase the B. Monroe brand on all social media platforms and in our online presence. To effectively utilize in-salon boutique retail space to maximize in-salon boutique sales.
- 1+ years professional experience with social media page management and social media ad campaign strategy, implementation, and management
- 1+ years professional experience with Google Ads account strategy, implementation, and management
- Facebook Blueprint Certified
- Preferred experience with Shopify, Google Analytics, Geofencing, YouTube, and Online Business Listings
- Preferred experience in retail or salon services, but not required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Social Media Planning, Scheduling, and Curating for Salons and Online Boutique
- Graphic Design
- Salon Website Management
- Google MyBusiness Salon Pages Management
- B. Monroe Boutique Website Management
- In-Salon Boutique Coordination
- Cross Promoting Salon and Boutique Events and Opportunities on all social media platforms
- Event Planning
- Health, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- $40,000 annual salary
- Opportunity for bonuses when specific sales goals are hit
How to apply: Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org